The Earth Liberation Prisoners Support Network ( ELPSN ), also known as the Spirit of Freedom ,  is a network to provide information on persons detained for direct action in campaigns on environmental and other issues. It includes; earth liberationists, animal liberationists, the fighting on the anti-war, anti-nuclear and peace issues, indigenous struggles, anti-fascism, land rights, plowshares, and more. 
The network was formed in Britain in 1993 after growth of the British Earth First! and the Earth Liberation Front (ELF) groups. At the time, there was a sharp increase in the number of actions relating to the environment and a corresponding increase in the number of arrests. The network was initially called (H) ELP Support Group. The name was chosen to be non-sectarian and not tied to ELF or Earth First!. The name was changed in 1994 when Noel Molland of Green Anarchist magazine took over the group. In 1995 Molland was arrested and convicted of conspiracy to incite vandalism in GANDALF trial.
Since that time, the network has spread internationally. It provides regular updates on current prisoners and contact details of their support networks. There are currently a number of prisoners from various anonymous conductor resistance movements and established groups such as; The Earth Liberation Front (including the Green Scare prisoners), Animal Liberation Front (ALF), MOVE, SHAC 7, Antifa, Lecce five and SNGP champions. 
- Earth Liberation Front Press Office
- Vegan Prisoner Support Group (VPSG)
- Animal Liberation Front Supporters Group (ALFSG)
- Leslie Pickering. Earth Liberation Front: 1997-2002 , Arissa Media Group, 2006. ISBN 0-9742884-0-3 .
- Best, Steven and Nocella, Anthony J. ignite a revolution: Voices in Defense of the Earth , AK Press, 2006. ISBN 1-904859-56-9
- Rosebraugh, Craig. Burning Rage of a Dying Planet: Speaking for the Earth Liberation Front Lantern Books, 2004. ISBN 1-59056-064-7
- ^ Jump up to: abc Best, Steven and Best & Nocella. Terrorist or freedom fighters? Reflections on the Liberation of Animals , Lantern Books, 2004, p. 380. Cite error: Invalid <ref> tag; name “SF1” is defined multiple times with different content (sehjälpsidan).
- Jump up ^ If, ELPSN .
- Jump up ^ History, ELPSN .