The Massachusetts Animal Rights Coalition (MARC), is a nonprofit volunteer-run animal rights organization based in Massachusetts, USA. Marc is the largest and most active group of animals was legal in Massachusetts, and operates as a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) General  with over 2500 members of all ages and backgrounds 
MARC activities include protests and leafleting, educational outreach the public to submit, calls, letters and telephone campaigns, letters to editors, face to face meetings, interviews, conferences, walks and marches and legislative measures. Marc has had hundreds of public events in Massachusetts to raise awareness of animal suffering.
MARC addressed a wide spectrum of animal rights causes, including animal tests and experiments, animals in entertainment, veganism, animal protection, and the rights of all animals.
MARC campaigns in Massachusetts has been mentioned in several local newspapers and have included opposition to vivisection;    advocacy for wild animals,    production animals,     and cruelty-free life;   and advocacy for animals used in entertainment   and pets.
- Jump up ^ http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/corp/corpsearch/CorpSearchEntityList.asp?ReadFromDB=True&UpdateAllowed=
- Jump up ^ “MARC_list: Welcome to MARC!”. Pets.groups.yahoo.com. 10 October 2003. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ “The Harvard Crimson :: News :: Fearing clashes, WJH Ups Security.” Thecrimson.com. April 29, 2005. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ “Stop bioterror lab – people and organizations Against The Biolab”. Stopthebiolab.org. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ “Events 2007 – Events in support of World Laboratory Animal Liberation Week”. All-creatures.org. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- ^ Jump up to: ab staff, Herald (December 8, 2007). “Animals fans blow crass menagerie.” News.bostonherald.com. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ “In Braintree, activists protesting goose hunting on the golf course – The Boston Globe”. The Boston Globe. December 11, 2005. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ Turkeys ruffle feathers Brookline residents – News Arkiverade1 Aug 2012, vidWayback Machine.
- Jump up ^ Animal rights group protests BU-sponsored events – News Arkiverade1 Jul 2012, vidWayback Machine.
- Jump up ^ “Meatout 2008 Events”. Meatout.org. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ Mattison, Harry (22 February 2007). “Allston Brighton Blog: animal rights activists protesting at Kentucky Fried Chicken.” Allston02134.blogspot.com. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ “Clothes with a conscience Dressing” cruelty-free “does not have to mean sacrificing style – EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA”. Eagletribune.com. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ “Boston Vegetarian Food Festival sponsors”. Bostonveg.org. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ Cantor, Ira (18 Oct 2007). “Bill would ban hooks used on elephants.” Bu.edu. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Jump up ^ Mass consider exotic animals ban -. News Arkiverade1 August 2012, iWayback Machine.