The southern Animals Forensic Coalition ( SARC ) is an umbrella organization for groups that are fighting against animal abuse in southern England.  SARC campaign on a range of issues, a creature with a focus on pets. The campaign also against animal experimentation, furs, wild boar farms and more recently foie gras and greyhounds. Campaigns group investigates and exposes animal cruelty while promoting a cruelty-free lifestyle.
The coalition supports animal rights groups in southern England, including the following counties; Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset, West Sussex and Wiltshire  as well as work with other regional networks. 
Keith Mann and a trusted colleague, who today is still unknown, : 625 2003 raided the research laboratory and removed 695 mice used to test Dysport. He was arrested by detectives at his home and the mice returned to the laboratory. : 630 He claimed that the tests were illegal since the product was tested for cosmetic purposes, Botox is banned in Britain.  The court rejected his claim, and found that the test was in accordance with British law as Dysport are used for therapeutic purposes to prevent muscle spasms. According to the SARC, got the paperwork that showed that cosmetic Botox is still being tested on animals and began working for a total ban on cosmetic testing, and for all botulinum toxin to be tested using alternatives to animal testing. 
Stop Wickham Animal Testing (SWAT) was launched by activists and supported by SARC and its members.  
Hummer Liberation Front
Main article: Lobster Liberation Front
The site sent messages in July 2004 by a group calling itself the Lobster Liberation Front (LLF) to claim responsibility for a campaign of vandalism aimed at a lobster fisherman in Dorset. The group later spread Wales, Scotland,  Italy, Spain and Turkey.    The groups methods include liberating lobster and sabotaged the lobster pots and fishing boats.  The site once used by LLF in April 2005 to demand responsibility for further attacks on the fishermen’s nets in Dorset. 
SARC also revealed an EU directive that says wild boar in Britain should be released back into the wild, while the British government was considering a cull. 
Their interest in animals began to support Animal Protection Agency campaign against pet fairs.  A coordinated campaign against Furry Friends pet shop followed, which called the Royal SPCA (RSPCA) to prosecute the owner of the shop for animal cruelty.  The evidence was based on a number of animal rights activists, during which 300 birds, over 40 rabbits, about 50 rats, and an unknown number of guinea pigs from a breeding center that supplies the store was removed. A spokesman from the RSPCA said the animals seemed in good shape, but some of the cages were too small. Philip Porter, who sold the animals, defended the conditions that show concern for the baby rabbits behind and stress caused to their dog through the shattered windows.  In December 2006 Furry Friends had announced that they would no longer sell the animals.  [ citation needed ]
In October 2007, the SARC said that they had forced the Defence Ministry to consider stopping diving research on live goats of defense research organization QinetiQ on their Alverstoke Laboratory in Gosport. According to the group, the animals were tested in pressurized chambers to simulate the water, trying to examine the symptoms and possible cure for decompression sickness and studying deep-sea rescue.
The tests were suspended in March by a committee of experts who are looking to alternative research models, such as computer modeling and secure human trials, in an attempt to simulate the effects of decompression sickness or the bends , caused by rising too quickly. 
It was then announced in February 2008 that the Defense Ministry had scrapped experiments with goats, claiming they were necessary even though they had gathered all the necessary information. 
In January 2007, the campaign “delicacy of Despair” the foie gras was launched, targeting restaurants serving duck liver that claim group is enlarged as a result of force-feeding.   Since the campaign started, there have been restaurants that have stopped selling the dish in Hampshire, Somerset and Sussex.  The first restaurant owners activists targeted by protests, Bistro Montparnasse Southsea, said he felt the victim and singled out because other places at the time sold the delicacy. 
Portsmouth Greyhound Track
The campaign to close Portsmouth Greyhound Track began later in June 2007 after the track was originally painted in January with slogans animal rights, a measure sought by the Animal Liberation Front (ALF).   The track was closed in 2010 and demolished in 2012.    [ citation needed ]
Activists have fought against fur dealer in the south for many years with some shops will be fur-free in Portsmouth and Winchester in Hampshire and Christchurch in Dorset as a result.     [ citation needed ]
SARC chapter works directly with the coalition and their campaigns and / or have an alliance with the coalition. Since 2007, there have been established chapters that continue to campaign; Brighton,  Guildford,  Portsmouth,  and Southampton. 
- Jump up^ Wickham National Demo 2007, published by Stop Wickham Animal Testing.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “About SARC”. Southern Animal Rights Coalition. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Jump up^ Local Groups, Southern Animal Rights Coalition.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Mann, Keith (2009). From Dusk ’til Dawn: An Insider’s View of the Growth of the Animal Liberation Movement : the Story Our Government Does Not Want Told. Puppy Pincher Press. ISBN 978-0-9555850-0-5.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Botox Horror, Southern Animal Rights Coalition. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name “SARC002” defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- Jump up^ Animal protester jailed after court threat, Portsmouth Today, 30 April 2005.
- Jump up^ SWAT :: Stop Wickham Animal Testing
- Jump up^ About Us, Stop Wickham Animal Testing.
- Jump up^ Lobster pot sabotage inquiry, BBC News, 24 June 2004.
- Jump up^ Lobster liberation claims probed, BBC News, 30 March 2006.
- Jump up^ BITE BACK Magazine
- Jump up^ Lobster liberated in Italy, Bite Back, 1 September 2005.
- Jump up^ Lobster Liberation, Southern Animal Rights Coalition.
- Jump up^ “Activists’ ‘war’ to save lobsters”. BBC News. 2004-07-30. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Jump up^ “Lobster ‘front’ targets fisherman”. BBC News. 2005-04-19. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Jump up^ “Council Directive 92/43/EEC of 21 May 1992 on the conservation of natural habitats and of wild fauna and flora”. eurlex. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Jump up^ Newman, Chris. “Animal Rights & the Future of the Pet Industry”. Reptile & Exotic Pet Trade association. Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- Jump up^ Prosecute Porter: Take Action, Southern Animal Rights Coalition.
- Jump up^ Animal extremists raided pet shop to free birds and rats, The Times, 14 July 2006.
- Jump up^ Prosecute Porter: Victory, Southern Animal Rights Coalition, 5 January 2007.
- Jump up^ Military goat tests to be stopped, Portsmouth News, 15 October 2007.
- Jump up^ Goat experiments scrapped, Southern Daily Echo, 7 February 2008.
- Jump up^ Portsmouth Foie Gras Protest, Southern Animal Rights Coalition, 10 January 2007.
- Jump up^ Foie Gras – Delicacy of Despair, Southern Animal Rights Coalition.
- Jump up^ Sarc :: Foie Gras
- Jump up^ Foie gras demo held outside restaurant, Portsmouth News, 12 January 2007.
- Jump up^ Portsmouth Greyhound Track Campaign Launched, Southern Animal Rights Coalition, 5 June 2007.
- Jump up^ Greyhound Track Daubed in Paint, Bite Back, 3 January 2007.
- Jump up^ ALF Makeover for Greyhound Track, Bite Back, 3 March 2007.
- Jump up^ Portsmouth Greyhound Track Visited for Third Time, Indymedia UK, 20 November 2007.
- Jump up^ Close Portsmouth Greyhound Track, Southern Animal Rights Coalition.
- Jump up^ High Street Heroes: Portsmouth, Fur Free South.
- Jump up^ High Street Heroes: Winchester, Fur Free South.
- Jump up^ Fur Free South, Southern Animal Rights Coalition.
- Jump up^ High Street Heroes: Christchurch, Fur Free South.
- Jump up^ Local Groups: West Sussex, Southern Animal Rights Coalition.
- ^ Jump up to:a b Issue 9, Pg16, SARCnews, 2007.
- Jump up^ Local Groups: Hampshire, Southern Animal Rights Coalition