Uncaged Campaigns are a Sheffield, UK-based anti-vivisection, non-profit organization and a registered limited warranty. 
Uncaged Campaigns founded in 1993 by Angela Roberts and Lynn Williamson. They are a quiet international animal welfare organization based in Sheffield, England. Their main campaign is opposition to animal testing and xenotransplantation global boycott of Procter & Gamble, and the positive promotion of animal rights and democratic measures for animal issues through the political system. Dan Lyons was campaign manager until becoming president of the Center for Animal and social justice in 2011. 
Uncaged goals include:
- The resistance against the abuse of animals
- A scientific critique of vivisection
- A commitment to democracy, human and non-human rights, and environmental sustainability. 
Uncaged is known for its campaigns in the UK against vivisection and particularly their global boycott of Procter & Gamble because of the company’s continued use of animal testing for cosmetics. This has taken the form of media campaigns that result in TV and newspaper coverage.  The publicity achieved by projecting the message “Procter & Gamble Test on Animals” on to the Angel of the North in March 2006. 
Uncaged also won the legal right to publish “Diaries of Despair” report, and over a thousand pages of confidential documents that describe in detail the unique experiments with transplantation of genetically modified pig organs into five hundred primates. The papers reveal scientists at the earlier biotechnology company, Imutran, exaggerated the success of the work of adapting pig organs for human transplantation. 
In July 2009, Uncaged, along with MPs and MEPs from across the political spectrum, unveiled the largest ever British animal protection petition with 1.5 million signatures to 10 Downing Street. The petition urged the British government to develop a roadmap for the elimination of animal testing. Uncaged has gathered support from British politicians, including MP Norman Baker, Liberal Democrat. The Uncaged website quotes him: “Uncaged keeps alive the flame of hope that one day it will seem so outdated animal tests that currently send children up chimneys seem.” 
Uncaged has always held a peaceful protest philosophy. 
- ^ Jump up to: abcd Official Uncaged Campaigns website
- Jump up ^ “Founding Committee and staff,” Center for Animal and social justice.
- Jump up ^ Britain’s Sunday Express, May 27, 2001
- Jump up ^ Animals Forensic campaigners use Angel to send a message
- Hoppa upp^ https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/apr/20/health.businessofresearch~~VThe Observer i april 2003.
- Jump up ^ “MP helps present the petition to end animal experiments”, Worthing Herald July 15, 2009.